Features and Benefits
Four-, Six-, or • Six-color plus white printing for outstanding clarity.
• High Definition, 1080 dpi printing.
• Additional white print capability allows printing white in six variations
(overprint, under print, spot, under spot, fill, over spot).
• Changeover to print on flexible and rigid substrates in less than one
• Eliminates mounting and lamination of flexible materials for rigid
• Prints quality output up to 900 sq. ft./hour (84 sqm/hour)
twenty two 4’ x 8’ sheets per hour.
The VUTEk® QS3200 UV-curing printer from EFI™ is a new breed of printer from the leader in super wide format printing. By combining High-Definition Print (HDP) capability with high production speeds, the VUTEk QS3200 is the super wide printer of choice for print shops with tight deadlines and customers who demand the highest image quality.
• Size: sheet and continuous feed, up to 126.5 inches (3.2 meters) wide.
• Type: flexible or rigid substrates up to 2 inches (5.08 cm) thick.
• Piezo drop-on-demand inkjet technology.
• VUTEk QS3200: user selectable 540 or 1080 dpi.
• All popular desktop file formats, including PostScript®3TM, EPS,
TIFF, PDF, RGB/CMYK.